Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking on our website, you automatically agree to the following terms and conditions
- Payments (made in cash) on arrival at hotel. If your transfer is return, please pay the total balance on arrival at the hotel.
- The lead booking name is responsible for the final payment to the driver.
- Please carry your voucher with you when traveling, in order to provide it to the driver on arrival at Faro airport as well as on departure.
- Cancellations are permitted until 24 hours prior to the transfer service, without application of extra costs or charges, and if applicable, we shall refund your payment. Any cancellation must be reported to us by phone or email.
- Any modifications to bookings must be made 24hrs prior to your arrival. No show at Faro airport without prior notification will be charged 50% of the total amount paid.
- We will allow 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra baggage (e.g. golf clubs, surf boards, bicycles, wheel chairs) must be declared at the time of booking. You shall be liable for all additional expenses incurred, including the cost of obtaining additional vehicles to transport non-declared excess baggage and we reserve the right to refuse to carry the items of excess baggage.
- AMAZING CRITERION- UNIPESSOAL LDA., reserves the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or situations considered to be a risk to the driver and/or vehicle. Furthermore anyone whose behaviour and/or language is found abusive and could cause thread or offense to the driver or damage the vehicle, no refund will be made in those circumstances. For any damage caused to vehicles, the individual will be held responsible for any charges incurred by us.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is also not permitted with the exception of water.
- We will endeavour to arrive for collection at Faro airport on time and collect you on your return to Faro Airport at the pre- arranged time, however we cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control, e.g. traffic delays, weather conditions, compliance with police stops etc.. We will however contact you where possible if any such situation occurs.
- AMAZING CRITERION- UNIPESSOAL LDA. cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. Your property is entirely of your responsibility. Before leaving the vehicle make sure you have all your belongings.
- In case AMAZING CRITERION- UNIPESSOAL LDA. fail to reach your desired destination, due to any unforeseen circumstances, beyond their control, we will provide alternative transportation at no extra cost to the client.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
- We request clients to give us a margin of 15 minutes should we not arrive at the pick up at the pre- arranged time, this will give us adequate time to deal with unforeseen circumstances which may arise. (We will contact the client where possible).
- We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre- arranged pick up time should a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
- We will wait for approximately 60 minutes after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved. In case you are travelling alone please advise us by calling the phone number provided on your voucher. Please note that you are responsible of informing us, should your flight be delayed by hours or cancelled, to allow/guarantee that your transfer can be rescheduled.
- Toll fees for motorway usage are not included in our prices. Toll roads can be used upon request and toll fees will be charged.
- For long distance transfers (for example from/to Spain or the north of Portugal) a deposit or payment of the total amount will be requested in advance.